Matt Dillahunty responds to the claim that people need as much faith to NOT believe in god, as to believe in god. Credit: Atheist Experience www.atheist-experience.com 02/10/08 #539
I recently had some religious doorknockers and tey opened their bible and quoted me some passages. The “god” in their bible has another name – which leads me to the question – who wrote the original bible? Why do different religions have different versions? How do we know that the bible is not just another fairytale – like Cinderella (only much longer)?
- Dating: Is There A Clear Statement Of The Trinity Doctrine To Be Found Anywhere In The Bible? (1/6/2012)
- Travel: Is Planet X Real And Is It The Thing In The Bible? (1/28/2012)
- Dating: Swearing On The Bible? (11/15/2011)
- In court you swear on the Bible, but what If you’re atheist?
- Christians, would you believe court evidence if someone didn’t swear on the bible?