I’ve never seen myself going to a big university, but I want to be an accountant. It’s something that always interested me. I know it’s a career in business, but if I choose not to go to a university to study for it, how will that affect my job possibilities? I want to go to a smaller college. If I get a a good GPA; 3.5+ it shouldn’t hurt me too much, right?
- Business: If You Earn A Nice Salary Is It Worth Having A Financial Advisor, Accountant, Career Coach? (3/31/2011)
- Finance: What Career Opportunities Can I Have If I Study International Relations At University? (3/25/2011)
- Business: Does It Matter A Lot Which University I Go To If It Is The Only One That Offers The Course That I Want? (12/17/2011)
- Business: Is There A College Degree/ Job That Use Business And Medical Science Degree? (10/6/2011)
- Finance: Is San Diego State University High Quality Or Is University Of California Better? (4/30/2011)