The Lamborghini mechanics of this new monster were stuck with a problem during development. It turns out they had hit a plateau. A set point where the law of diminishing returns stood in their way of creating an even faster Lamborghini for 2011.
You see, like any mechanic will tell you, the further you pus power for increased speed, the less of a result you will get. There had to be another way, and it turns out there was. Make it lighter.
This new Lamborghini Gallardo has been stripped down for increased speed and handling. Overall an amazing 154 pounds was stripped from the original model!
But that’s not all, they pushed an extra 10 horsepower out of the already super-powerful 5.2-liter V-10 engine. And knocked an incredible 2 whole seconds off it’s already impressive 0 to 60.
Overall, this new Gallardo is a monster machine and the Lamborghini team have out done themselves once again.
- Are there any original speed dating questions? – Questions
- Politics: About Registry Cleaner? (3/1/2011)
- Does “Power tends to corrupt, and absolute power corrupts absolutely. Great men are almost always bad men.”? – Questions
- Dating: Fighting Speed Camera Ticket In Queensland? (3/13/2011)
- Travel: Looking For A Few Acres Of Land To Buy In Northumberland To Start Out Door Leisure Business? – Answers (9/16/2007)