Series #20 Part #2 Fly/In Cruise/In Video Magazine Team Aviation Financial – Extra 300 Flying Team performs at the annual Fly/In Cruise/In – Marion, Indiana (MZZ) Marcus Schrenker – Team Leader & Pilot Kevin Hudson – Pilot www.FlyInCruiseIn.com Produced by: Inge Harte – Ray Johnson
I live near a very windy and gusty harbour, and I want to build my own commuter boat to go to work with. The winds here are often blowing at about 30-50mph. I imagine that it will be a good idea to have a very aerodynamic, low upper body for my boat to ensure I don’t get blown backwards while going forward at full speed. But I wonder, too if the waves that are being blown over the surface and are coming straight at me when going against the wind represent an extra resistance for which I would have to make some clever allowances. Does anybody know?
Thanks very much.
- Technology: Is It Possible To Do Build A Wind Power Generator To Turn A Small Electric Motor? (9/19/2011)
- Finance: A Reasonable Lender Despite Default For Boat Loan? (8/4/2011)
- Travel: What Are All The Different Names For A Boat, Including Ships Etc? (11/9/2011)
- Politics: John Howard And Next Election,Boat People Again? (12/17/2011)
- Do you believe that’s it’s going to snow in the central of Melbourne, Australia this year?