businessbirmingham.com ‘Doing business in Birmingham’ is a new short film which positions Birmingham as a global business location. It draws on the experiences of successful individuals and organisations in the city, and provides an over-arching proposition to investors of Birmingham as an international business hub. Why Birmingham? An accessible network of business contacts Private and public sector relocation successes Delivering best practice from the private sector Scale to provide greater experience and choice Being connected at the heart of the transport network Nurturing and retaining talent from the city’s universities Heritage of research and innovation business link-ups Youngest and most diverse major city Succeeding on sustainability Sustainable property stock that supports a smarter workplace
I am applying to the Kent state regement language academy. Its is a 4 week program that teaches you semetic languages. You can learn Arabic, Chinese, Japanese, or Russian. i have narrowed it down to Arabic or Japanese but i can not choose. When i graduated in 2009 i plan to attend a college in NY. I either plan to major in journalism or international business affairs. Whatever I do i plan to be involved in language. Which language should I take to furthur myself now and when I am older attending college in NY and planning my future????
though i am leaning more towards International bussiness rather than journalism.
- Business: In Terms Of Business, Would It Be More Beneficial To Learn Chinese Or Japanese? (8/10/2011)
- Finance: Is San Diego State University High Quality Or Is University Of California Better? (4/30/2011)
- Business: What Is The Best Language To Learn To Further International Business/law Career? (3/9/2011)
- Finance: What Career Opportunities Can I Have If I Study International Relations At University? (3/25/2011)
- Finance: How Am I Supposed To Find A Job In The Finance Field They All Require Many Years Of Experience And All I Have? (3/30/2011)