ok, i have a lexus and one of my friends left the door open so that the light was on overnight. In the past this has run down the battery but today it drove my to work and back fine (about a 40 minute drive total on the highway). Is that enough to recharge the battery fully or is the battery still weak/ could my car die sometime in the near future..
I don;t know whether to spend $ 2000 on Scuba Gear, or save it for the future for things like uni or a car? I have been thinking about it for a while and just need an outside opinion. Thanks
another thing is that i really enjoy scuba diving and i really want my own gear, and i don’t want to continue waisting my money renting gear whan i can have my own. If i have my own then i can go out with the dive club for about $ 20, instead of $ 100 with the local store. I really am not sure.
im talking about in, 50-60 years? i know u can rent now, i just wanna know if u can rent in the future? like rent anything, homes cars maybe even luxury, etc. proper answers please
- Technology: Question About The Future And Cars? (3/10/2011)
- Technology: Would You Be Able To Lease Luxury Cars In The Future? (3/19/2011)
- Technology: Would U Be Able To Rent Luxury Cars In The Future? (3/25/2011)
- Technology: Fifty Years From Now, Will Cars Be Able To Fly? (3/27/2011)
- Technology: Will You Be Able To Rent Luxury Cars In The Future? (3/17/2011)