Shai Agassi is the founder and CEO of Project Better Place, a company focused on the early 21st century’s biggest challenge – a scaleable and sustainable personal transportation system. In this role, Agassi works directly with governments, finance, automobile manufacturers and technology companies to install, scale, and operate a regional and global infrastructure necessary for electric vehicles. With a personal passion in solving large-scale social and environmental issues, Agassi believes in utilizing technology and capital markets to address the challenges of sustainability and climate change. With Project Better Place, he will manage the operation of international electric vehicle fleets by investing in, installing and operating countrywide charging infrastructures for electric cars, as well as working with partners to make the cars available.
I have requested a copy of the paper work that the finance company has but she never said they could run her credit and i was the only one who signed anything. What should i do?
- Finance: I Bought Dodge Caliber Last Sept, Its Finance 4 2yrs. Cn I Retrn It And Exchange For Another Car? (9/3/2012)
- Finance: How Do I Buy A Car Thats Being Financed? (7/20/2011)
- Finance: I Brought A Car Of Diz Guy He Had Finance On It But He Never Told Me Know He Had Finance On It What To Do? (6/12/2012)
- Car dealer insisted on me signing piece of paper as “good faith”?
- Finance: Looking For A Car..help Deciding.? (7/2/2012)