I think there were four life flights that day. One crash caused a 90 minute delay which caused us to run in the rain. In fact it was our friends that crashed and when we left the line the rumors were flying around the start line as to the extent of their injuries. I think Jeremy was a little shaken up by the situation. The weather turned at the last minute and we were told to swap to our rain tires by the race officials. We were sitting at the line and had no opportunity to scrub them in. It was a very interesting ride and one of the best times I have had in the drivers seat in a while. That is until the windshield fogged up. This was also compounded by the fact that I was experiencing slightly blurred vision from an allergic reaction to something in the air below the tree line. www.vorshlag.com www.awdtuning.com www.briannecorn.com I hope you like the blending of fan video with our in car stuff. I had to learn how to do some complex (at least to me) audio mixing /editing to put this together. Hope it was worth the wait.
For the last year of my life I have liked this girl a lot, I’m almost 20 and I met her at work last year although I’ve known of her since I’ve worked at the place for about 3 years.
Things I did wrong:
• Met her in November 2010, yet waited till February to ask for her number and asked her out late Feb/March.
• Asked her out over the phone instead of in person, this was because I didn’t want to ask her out at work which although I believe it’s a valid reason considering customers/staff could walk around and hear it, I should have manned up and done it face to face
• When I did ask her out over the phone to the movies and she said ‘yes’, I didn’t set a date or time because I asked if she was busy in the next week and she said she was and I can’t remember if I said I’d get back to her or she said that, this was early March (ROOKIE MISTAKE!!!!!!, I can’t believe I was such a stupid idiot!)
• When I asked her out to coffee a few weeks later after the movies date call with a date and time, she said ‘she’d get back to me’ when I asked and again when I saw her the next day at work (I was there to check my schedule and I bumped into her)
• I think in one of my big opportunities where I think I might have had a chance to seal something was Boxing Day 2010, we were both working and she asked me if I was going to a local nightclub on the night and I said ‘yes’ and she smiled and said ‘see you there’. I didn’t get in till about 12am because of the line and as I walking past in the outside beer garden she grabbed my arm, stopped me and kissed me on the cheek and we talked for 2-3 minutes. I couldn’t seal anything because she left the club not long after as she had an early flight the next morning because she went with a few girlfriends to another state for New Year’s 2011. I should have asked her out not long after she got back, maybe even ask for her number on that night in the short time I had.
We still get along great when we talk, we don’t usually work the same days so don’t see each other too consistently at the moment but since I’ve not talked to her too much since about June, I’ve kept my distance and made sure I don’t get permanently friend zoned.
I’ve gotten fitter in the last few months since joining the gym, went from 16.5% bf to 12% already and although I was never ‘fat’ whilst I’ve known her, I look a lot more fitter and starting to tone and gain muscle. I got my braces off too recently
I want to ask her out once more but face to face like a man and if she rejects me, she rejects me. I really just want a definitive ‘yes’ or ‘no’ face to face and I’ll move on if it’s the latter.
- Travel: Should I Ask This Girl Out Once More Only This Time Face To Face, And If She Rejects Me What Should I Say? (6/18/2012)
- Travel: Should I Ask This Girl Out Once More Only This Time Face To Face, And If She Rejects Me What Should I Say? (6/20/2012)
- Travel: Should I Ask This Girl Out Once More Only This Time Face To Face, And If She Rejects Me What Should I Say? (7/6/2012)
- Travel: Should I Ask This Girl Out Once More Only This Time Face To Face, And If She Rejects Me What Should I Say? (7/26/2012)
- Travel: Should I Ask This Girl Out Once More Only This Time Face To Face, And If She Rejects Me What Should I Say? (7/10/2012)