Neil deGrasse Tyson addresses the issue of Science vs Religion at The Amazing Meeting 2011 in Las Vegas. It is clear that the more educated you are the less likely you are to believe in sky daddy’s. Thanks to the JREF and James Randi! randi.org Rate it if you like it!
Here’s a quote from the Vatican..:
“We are convinced the masses of evidence render the application of the concept of evolution to man and the other primates beyond serious dispute”.
[Pontifical Academy of Sciences]
- What do Catholics think of Obama’s decision?
- Why don’t christians want to accept that we are just animals with a larger brain capacity than other animals?
- Why do so many atheists claim to have their “beliefs” based on fact?
- Politics: Since 2009, 51 Million More Americans Accept Evolution. Hope For The Future That Creationism Will Fizzle? (12/4/2011)
- Will Christians here now finally accept that Adolf Hitler was one of them …. a “Christian”?