What is it like to be a part of the Marketing team at Nestle Purina PetCare Company? Watch this video to find out.
im 17 and graduating this year
my original intentions were to go into a architectural major
but i been hearing recently that the housing market has been going down so im assuming the demand for architects will also go down……
so my worry is what if im going into the wrong career?
what other career is in demand or sucessful and why?
what could i major in instead?
- What does ‘stock of personal wealth’ mean? I just need a short economics definition?
- I have a behind the ear hearing aid and I’ve been getting funny buzzing, static type noises. What’s causing it
- Finance: Accountin Questions Who Is Good At Accounting , Come And Help Me Please? (7/7/2012)
- Finance: Why Looked Down Upon? (8/19/2012)
- Business: Can Collectors Of Credit Card Debt Hit A Small Business Account That Is Soley Yours? The Cards Were Personal.? (4/26/2011)