Hi, I’m writing a paper on aging in Australia. I’m a college student in the U.S. I would like to know your oppinion on issues like: retirement, working seniors, health care, pensions, retirement life (activities), housing, cultural aspects, ageism, treatment of elderly in society, social roles, government programs for seniors, (anything else I missed??) ..etc.
There are no right or wrong answers, and you don’t have to comment on ALL of the above topics if you wish. Also, please tell me about your personal experiences and/or compared to your parents experiences with aging in Australia. Thanks very much for your insight!!! i appreciate it
- Entertainment: Where Would Be The Best Place/website To Order A Custom Guitar? (Preferably Australia, And Even More Melbourne? (8/5/2012)
- Dating: Does Anyone Know What Has Happened To Yahoo Profiles And Photos They Seem To Have Disappeared ,D? (5/7/2011)
- Technology: Do Seniors Embrace New Technology Or Prefer To Do Without It (give Examples To Justify Your Reply)? (2/15/2012)
- Business: Which Australian University (preferably NSW) Would Be The Best Choice To Study Environmental Sciences At? (5/11/2012)
- I have major issues with my husband and I don’t know how to change things?