Often see in phone boxes in big cities business cards for ladies of the night…..I wondered if I could incorporate this into a cache. If I lived in the big city that had such ads it would be interesting to make such a card of a scantily clad lady with the geocaching logo covering her…..lungs… But then of course there’s always the danger that kids might come and find your geocache, so bear this in mind. Although there is an attribute on the popular geocaching website that states the cache is “unsuitable for children”… For those of you that want to copy this idea I used www.callinbox.com I love multi caches, they really allow you to think outside the box. I’ve got some other good ideas, might spend this week building some more caches. Thanks for watching
Now I have just been a little silly, I had already purchased save the date cards but tonight while browsing I found save the date magnets on sale for a very cheap price and couldn’t help myself! Now I don’t want to waste either one, the first ones are formal looking C6 size cards and the magnets are business card size and also formal looking. Both match our colour scheme.
Would it be ok for me to put both in the envelope, so one can be the formal invitation and the other can be used as sort of a reminder they can stick on their fridge?
Thanks in advance.
And p.s. yes I know I need to practice some self control and stop looking at things I’ve already ordered
Both have our names printed on them. And I don’t really intend on getting married again (otherwise I wouldn’t bother getting married in the first place) so I’d rather not save things for another wedding.
- Business: Where Can I Get Personal Business Cards Printed In Australia? (3/18/2011)
- Business: Questions: Is It Cheaper For Me To Make My Own Business Cards? (2/22/2011)
- Business: Can Collectors Of Credit Card Debt Hit A Small Business Account That Is Soley Yours? The Cards Were Personal.? (4/26/2011)
- Business: Advantages Of Credit Cards For Customers And Businesses? (8/18/2012)
- Business: Printing Business Cards? (10/31/2011)