THANYOU SO MUCH FOR 2000! AHHHH. you all mean the world to me. love you to reeces pieces. giveaway soon! MUSIC: florrie.com CLICK ON DA LINKZZZ AND JOIN THE PARTAAAAY! MAIN CHANNEL: www.youtube.com VLOG CHANNEL: www.youtube.com COLLAB CHANNEL: www.youtube.com FACEBOOK PAGE: www.facebook.com TUMBLR: ringaringaroses.tumblr.com Thanks so much for watching! – Ella xoxo
Okay, well I’m looking to buy a new straightener.
I currently have the Joh Bailey Ceramic and quite frankly, it’s crap!
I’m looking at getting the Remington Micro Diamond Ceramic.
It’s in the Priceline Catalogue at the moment aha.
I was just wondering if it is good or not?
Please don’t mention GHD’s. I have used them before and I know people will disagree with me on this but they made my hair look worse than my own straightener.
I have attached some photos of my hair.
It’s been thinned out by my hairdresser, it’s naturally fine and it’s really long.
Thanks for answering
Lol, thanks for all of your answers
I use my straightener every day to straighten my fringe for school. I rarely straighten the whole thing.
i don’t actually do much to it because it’s my natural hair but sometimes I like to scrunch some mousse into it and I always straighten and style my fringe. You can’t see it in the photo but i do
Thanks everyone for such nice comments
- Politics: How Do I Get Salon Straight Hair? (9/7/2012)
- Politics: What Is The Best Method Of Permanent Hair Straightening And Where Is The Best Salon? (7/21/2011)
- Politics: I Dyed My Hair Last Week Is It Okay To Dye Again In The Hair Salon? (10/27/2011)
- Politics: Where In Illinois Can I Find A Hair Salon That Has Long Lasting Hair Dye? (10/13/2011)
- Politics: If I Go To A Hair Salon Will My Hair Look He Same The Next Morning? (1/29/2012)