christian quotes, Bible verses
I know Margaret Mead was quoted as saying we only use 6% of our brain capacity & over the years differing percentages have been proffered by others.
It’s been said (and sorry if I am misquoting) that psychics are supposedly tapping into that 94% resource, although I am not of the opinion that they are.
I am working on a movie which shows what happens (granted the 94% can be unlocked) when certain humans are in possession of 100% of brain function. The premise is not whether it is possible, only that given someone is able to unlock that, then the story unfolds from there.
I’d like to hear from creative minds what you think might be unlocked. Remember it is science fiction & is a made up story, so I place no limit on your imagination.
I have a scene by scene summary already of the movie, but it needs some ‘body’, muscle so to speak… any ideas or suggestions might trigger some inspiration for me & I might even use it in the movie when it is made, I might give you credit for it too
If this is an urban myth, can you direct me to links with supportive evidence? Thanks. Most interesting.
Thank you Eri *you gave me a good idea how to tackle the original experiment) and Peter D. for valid info. And yes, for the one who said ‘You!” I had a good laugh at my own expense. Delightful!
- Do we use our full brain capacity? If not, why were we born with so much that we don’t use?
- Health: What Brain And Body Diseases Have Been Cured Due To Animal Testing? (4/29/2011)
- Technology: Why Do People Think That We Will Never Have Technology That Can Read The Human Brain? (3/28/2011)
- Health: How Many Diseases Does The Brain Have? (6/11/2012)
- If brain size determines intellegence then…?