The Arts & Science Council’s third Random Act of Culture with North Carolina Dance Theatre at the Charlotte Douglas International Airport in Charlotte, NC. This ‘flash dance’ is the third in a series funded with a grant from the Knight Foundation.
I have been dreaming to be famous ever since spy kids went into the movie theatres. i am now almost 16 and im having doubts on the career choices of well paying job like a doctor. Im afraid that if i dont start now–trying to be an actor– i wont be able to pull it off in the future. I need to know if i can act in front of many many people…. this might sound off but when i act in small parts in plays i dont feel like im doing my best to impress the audience. I always know that im doing something wrong but people wont tell me… Also if i act would people tell me how to like face expressions or how i should move my hands or whatever… i mean will they have the patience?
Please someone who has auditioned for a major part in a movie or something tell me how its like and how they prepare you…. i need to know….. thanks
- Health: Good Health Is Your Responsibility. Act Now! Respond To This Statement In Reference To Young People.? (4/10/2011)
- Dating: Please I Need Some Advice, I Dont Know What To Do? (6/18/2012)
- Entertainment: Must I Know How To Act In Order To Apply For A Part Time Job As An Extra? (9/4/2012)
- Entertainment: How Do I Break Into Acting? (3/19/2012)
- Entertainment: Pointless Quiz For Bored People? (3/1/2011)