Hey, so my wife and I are first time parents and we’re both working very hard. My mother-in-law had been taking care of our son but her health has deteriorated and now we are looking for a good daycare to put our child in to. Does anybody know what kids do over there? Since we both work from 9-5 (more like 8-6 if you count traffic) should we put our child in long daycare? Do they stay open that long? How much would you say we’d be looking for to spending on daycare per week? Are kids mean over there? Do we have to pack him lunch and stuff? A big thank you in advance.
-Adrien, the first time dad.
- Do daycare centres exist to specifically cater for “cotton wool kids?” 10 points?
- Health: Should I Tell My Daycare Worker To Go To H*ll? (4/10/2011)
- Health: Do I Let Him Have The Kids, I Have Not Done Anything Wrong I Think? (6/22/2012)
- Health: Do You Think Mothers Who Choose Not Work But Are Not Taking Care Of Young Kids Are Setting Bad Examples? (8/25/2011)
- Health: Help With Affair And Kids? (10/1/2011)