I have just been diagnosed with gestational diabetes and have a ten day wait before seeing a specialist.
I am 29 weeks preg with second child. (Did not have it in 1st preg.)
What type of things should I be doing to assist in keeping this under control?
What can I expect from my visit to the endocronologist?
Any experiences that would be beneficial for me to be aware of.
Thanks for your help and answers
Diet already healthy as know all about (and follow) low fat and low GI foods eating guidelines.
- Health: My Cat Has Just Been Diagnosed With Diabetes, Can Diet Alone Control It? (9/8/2012)
- I’ve been diagnosed with gestational diabetes. Why is my sugar higher in the morning b4 breakfast?
- Health: Do I Have Diabetes? I Had Gestational Diabetes And After Giving Birth Have Just Had A Glucose Test? (5/11/2012)
- Health: Are There Foods Which You Should Avoid If You Have Gestational Diabetes? (4/4/2012)
- Health: Can Eating To Many Sweets Cause You To Get Gestational Diabetes? (8/9/2011)