www.MindYourBody.tv with Stephanie Stephens for more how-to video episodes, audio podcasts and blogs on female baby boomer health and lifestyle topics, created especially for you. If you’re newly single, navigating the often choppy waters of dating may feel at best unfamiliar, and at worst, really scary. It’s especially difficult if you were married or in a relationship for a long time, which is likely the case since we gal boomers have more than a few (good) years under our collective belts. Here’s the great news. You’re not alone and there’s plenty of help. Congratulations on realizing you’re not going to “just meet someone” without effort on your part—and your future partner’s. I’m writing from a heterosexual standpoint here. You’ll probably not meet Mr. Right in a bar, in a store, on the beach, or via a friend or family member. If you do–good on ya’! But if you don’t, please read on. Boomer dating on rise Match.com is undoubtedly the granddaddy of dating websites, and takes pains to know its clientele and their habits. It says people over 50 (That’s us!) make up its fastest-growing demographic. The site’s second annual Singles in America study done this year found: We boomers aren’t desperate: Singles over 60 are most likely to insist on a partnership that includes sexual attraction and romance; moreover, they are more likely than any other age group to achieve orgasm—a thrilling 91-100 percent of the time! Men find loneliness just as stressful as women do: Thirty …
i need to know how i can get assitance to bring up my child and get health coverage.I am j currently unemployed
- How long was your baby on pureed fruit and vegies before introducing….?
- Business: Why Is It Baby Boomers Dont Accept Change In Business And Production? (8/11/2012)
- Entertainment: What Is It Like Living In Darwin? I Just Had A Holiday In Darwin & The National Parks And Loved It!? (9/23/2011)
- Finance: How Can I Get A Good Accounting Work In Australia? I Am Holding Permanent Resident And Looking For Work.? (7/15/2012)
- Dating: Still Looking Mario Kart Wii Friend Codes..? (8/27/2011)