Peter Schiff is President of Euro Pacific Capital and is running for US Senate in Connecticut. This video is from Yahoo Finance. Peter Schiff debates St. Louis Federal Reserve President James Bullard and former Federal Reserve Vice Chairman Alan Blinder in a panel titled “Challenges of the Global Slowdown: Redefining Government Regulation. This debate happened 11/22/09 in New York City thanks to Princeton University’s Business Today. Short scenes of the debate follwed by a great interview with Peter Schiff. Peter Schiff: “Capitalism is not the problem: “Just like during the 1930′s, capitalism got a bad rap for all the damage that government did. Every time government policy interferes with capitalism and then creates a problem it’s always capitalism that comes under fire not the government interference that led to the problem,” he says. Schiff predicts this behavior will lead to the next calamity, a currency crisis which he claims will be even bigger than the one “we think we’ve solved” “Gold is not a bubble. “It’s a great buy, I think it’s going higher.” Earlier this month, India’s central bank bought 200 metric tons of gold for more than 00 an ounce; Schiff believes other central bankers will follow suit which should help drive prices higher for years to come.” www.finance.yahoo.com http www.libertyunleashed.com http
As seen in the movie “Indecent proposal”? What if it was you who was to be sold for a night……. Would you do it instead of getting your partner to do it?
Yahoo suggested category? Business & Finance > Corporations
Burt – Funny!
- Finance: Yahoo Finance Share Page Type Has Become So Small It Was Unreadable.How Can I Rectify This? (3/12/2011)
- Finance: Which American Family Is Famous In Politics And Finance? (11/26/2011)
- Finance: Macroeconomics Money And Banking Nine Questions Multiple Choice Help!? (3/19/2012)
- Finance: Survey . How Do You Feel When You Receive This ? (4/5/2012)
- Finance: Teaching As A Career Choice? (7/11/2012)