I’m nearly 29 & have been an electrician for almost 9 years… Generally the guys are cool with me….sometimes I come across older guys who are a bit funny towards me, but I end up winning them over coz they know I’m not just some chick advocating “Girl Power”…anyhow, I’m temporarily in a Supervisors position…I’m really enjoying it, but I’m getting a feeling from a couple of the guys that they are not too happy about it…sometimes they ignore me on the 2-way radio when I’m trying to get them to go to a job…the thing is I’m enjoying this role but just have this yucky feeling today, questioning whether I belong here or not…I love my job & I don’t like how I’m feeling so I thought getting it out here might get it out of my head as its bothering me…BTW; I realise that I’m probably just being a girl!!
Thanks HappiestGirlInTheWorld…thanx heaps for the encouragement & congrat’s on also giving us a good name!
I agree rlc…straight to the point…I like it!
- Health: Thinking Of Having An At Home Birth Opinions? (6/1/2012)
- BARF diet – your opinions/ experiences?
- Finance: Personal Experiences Of Going To University/college Overseas? (11/5/2011)
- Dating: Sex On Second Date? Please I Need Your Advice!? (2/2/2012)
- Looking for a recipe from a Fall 2007 Woman’s World Magazine for Double Chocolate Cheesecake.?