I am moving to Brisbane with my wife to study in QUT. I have checked the rental prices in both realestate.com.au and Craigslist.com, and the difference is astonishing! The prices in Craigslist are 1/4 of the ones in Realestate.com.au. Also, the prices in realestate.com seem astronomically high compared to Vancouver, Canada (where I come from) which is statistically the least affordable place among Canadian/American/Australian/New Zealand/UK cities. Realistically, what price can I expect to pay for a furnished place as described above? Also, can I rent (or even buy) parking spots in the buildings? Is street parking easily available in CBD? If I commit to a one-year lease, can I get a discount?
- Politics: What Is A Good Price, Per Week To Lease Beauty Salon Space In Australia? (7/26/2011)
- Finance: What Happen If You Trade In New Financed Car For Used Car At Much Lower Price? (2/4/2012)
- Business: Business Opportunity In Brisbane CBD? (11/16/2011)
- Business: Which Following Desktops And Laptops Is Suitable To Play Wow And Reasonable Price? (11/2/2011)
- Travel: If I Buy Cheap Air Tickets In Advance Is That Price Subject To Change By The Time I Take The Trip? (7/18/2011)