If you want a Transformer like tablet with a killer Intel Core i5 CPU this is the one to get: Samsung ATIV Smart PC PRO, known as Series 7 slate tablet. It’s got a docking keyboard, a full HD screen, 4 GB RAM and up to a 256 GB SSD. Battery runtime is estimated at 8 hours, which is great, if real life performance matches the estimates. There’s the S-Pen to help with taking notes and sketching your next business idea, so Samsung is really committed to this stylus thing, and Windows 8 is surely going to help much here.
I got divorced a few months ago and just had a week long hoiliday in Fiji to take some time out and think about what I want my future to be. I’m 31. The week in Fiji is the only time in my life I have felt free to just be me – no reponsibilites, no committments, no-one to look after. And I really loved it. I know this is not the real world, but it made me realise that this time in my life is the best chance I’ve got. I’m single, have no children, only have a part-time job and have money in the bank from the divorce. So I’m planning on quitting my job, storing my furniture and go travelling for a few months – just leave the real world behind for a while and come back to a clean slate, a new home, new job and new direction. I feel this is something I really need to do, but am getting little support from family & friends. Why do people feel that I’m crazy for wanting to do this? Surely you only get one chance at this life-shouldn’t you make the most of your opportunites?
- Politics: If You Were Offered One Would You Take A Clean Slate In Life? (5/8/2012)
- Politics: What Is Best How To Clean Slate & Cork Floors? Naturally? (3/14/2012)
- if reincarnation is real – choose: face all your past lives and take on full history OR wipe your slate clean?
- Politics: How Do I Clean Mould Off Old Slate In The Shower? (3/7/2011)
- In moving forward wiping life’s slate clean do you lose part of who you really are by leaving the past behind?