An El Zorro grain train in New South Wales with diesel locomotives EL55 (CFCLA), EL52 (CFCLA), T387 (CFCLA) & G532 (former SCT livery with EL Zorro logo’s) hauling a load of leased WGBY grain hoppers. I couldn’t see the train as it approached due to thick vegetation near the tracks, however the rather loud engines announced their presence long before the train came into view. Shortly after the locomotives have passed my location a Cityrail Hunter passenger railcar makes a brief appearance heading in the opposite direction. Notes: CFCLA = “Chicago Freight Car Leasing Australia”, SCT = “Specialised Container Transport”
I am looking to buy a car for the first time but I want to buy in a novated lease. can some one please tell me who provides novated lease for the used cars in Sydney?
- Finance: What Are The Tax Implications Of Taking Out A Novated Lease Through An Employer? (6/25/2012)
- Finance: Im 16 N Want My Dad To Lease A Car On A Novated Lease How Much Will It Cost For A $15000 Car Fully Maintained.? (5/24/2012)
- Finance: Support After An Affair? (9/2/2012)
- Tax rate for car allowance in Aus – FBT rate or PAYG rate?
- Finance: How Many Years Can You Have A Car Lease For? (3/8/2012)