I know this sounds weird, but I live on an island, and work in a town on the mainland. I just want to make sure I’ve covered all my options – as it is, I’m using a motorboat, but it uses fuel. It only takes about 15 minutes to cross the bay, but I think one hour would be OK, too. Any ideas? I’d like to go more environmentally friendly.
- Travel: Whats Best / Cheapest Way To Travel The Yangtze In December? (6/25/2012)
- Travel: Wheres The Best And Cheapest Places Around Asia To Travel? (8/13/2012)
- Travel: Cheapest Travel Options To Travel China, To Australia, Many Times? (8/21/2012)
- Travel: Cheapest, Easiest Way To Travel UK, Amsterdam, Italy, Greece? (2/27/2012)
- Travel: What Is The Best And Cheapest Way To Travel From Colombia Into Mexico?? (7/26/2012)