April 1st 2009 shoot interview from www.inyourheadonline.com
After getting all of Pope Benedict’s luggage loaded intothe limo, and He
doesn’t travel light,
the driver notices that the Pope is still standing on the curb
‘Excuse me, Your Holiness,’ says the driver,
‘Would you please take your seat so we can leave?’
‘Well, to tell you the truth,’ says the Pope, ‘they never let me drive
at the Vatican, and I’d really like to drive today.’
‘I’m sorry but I cannot let you do that. I’d lose my job!
And what if something should happen?’ protests the driver, wishing he’d
never gone to work that morning.
‘There might be something extra in it for you,’ says the Pope.
Reluctantly, the driver gets in the back as the Pope climbs in behind the
The driver quickly regrets his decision when, after exiting the airport, the
Pontiff floors it, accelerating the limo to 105 mph.
‘Please slow down, Your Holiness!!!’ pleads the worried driver, but the Pope
keeps the pedal to the metal until they hear sirens.
‘Oh, dear God, I’m gonna lose my license,’ moans the driver.
The Pope pulls over and rolls down the window as the cop approaches, but the
cop takes one look at him, goes Back to his motorcycle, and gets on the
‘I need to talk to the Chief,’ he says to the dispatcher.
The Chief gets on the radio and the cop tells him that he’s stopped a limo
going a hundred and five.
‘So bust him,’ says the Chief.
‘I don’t think we want to do that – he’s really important,’ said the cop.
The Chief exclaimed, ‘All the more reason!’
‘No, I mean really important,’ said the cop.
The Chief then asked, ‘Who have you got there, the Mayor?’
‘Well,’ said the Chief, ‘Who is it?’
Cop: ‘I think it’s God!’
Chief: ‘What makes you think it’s God?’
Cop: ‘He’s got the Pope as a chauffeur!’
- Travel: Which US Airline Will Take Pope Benedict IX Back To Rome? (11/30/2011)
- Travel: Liverpool Fans: You Are An Entire Joke To Football? (4/27/2012)
- Dating: How Can I Get A Speeding Ticket, In The Mail, On A Vehicle I Have Not Owned Or Operated In 4yrs. And It Was- ? (11/16/2011)
- Technology: Should Pope John Paul Ii Have Declared Christianity A Fake When He Declared The Turin Shroud A Fake In 1988? (9/14/2011)
- Business: Can You Rate This Joke? (10/20/2011)