I take the middle path in this argument, I don’t agree with it, but I still think it’s a medical procedure women should have a choice to have.
But the idea women are naturally more kind and caring due to their natural instincts is dissolved by the fact many women will have an abortion (destroying the possibility of life) so they can have a career and/or not have a clump of cells affect their lifestyle in general.
Middle path in relation to abortion.
This is not an attack on women, although some feminist may interpret it that way.
- Politics: Why Are Feminists Trying To Legalise POST-womb Abortions Now? (11/22/2011)
- Dating: Why Do Feminists Who Claim They Are Single Think They Can Offer Relationship Advice To Other Women? (7/25/2011)
- Health: Do Any Feminists Here Agree With Marilyn French? (4/9/2012)
- Male feminists what’s the deal with your supporting feminism?
- Travel: Why Do Feminists Complain They? (11/6/2011)