BTS (Bangkok Mass Transit System) is the most convenient way of transportation in downtown Bangkok. DiscoveryThailand.com features the video that walks you through the steps of how to use the BTS. Visit www.DiscoveryThailand.com for Thailand travel information.
I am travelling to England and Europe for 30 days towards the end of this year. I am doing a contiki tour (flights, accomodation, some meals etc already paid for) and have 8 days of self guided travel.
I don’t tend to drink much, 2-3 usually, and don’t smoke etc.
Would budgeting for 120 euro spending money per day be enough?
This is just spending money, all accomodation, flights, transport, (22 breakfasts and 11 dinners included) so basically the 120 is just for extra spending and some meals
- Travel: Best/Cheapest Way To Travel Around Europe & How Much Money Needed? (4/1/2011)
- Q&A: How can I improve my health without spending loads of money?
- Travel: Flights From Sydney To Bangkok? (3/13/2011)
- Entertainment: I Want Ps3 But I Am Only 14 And My Parents R Definetly Not Spending Any Money On It For Me What Should I Do? (11/14/2011)
- Business: Anyone From N.S.W Making Money On The Internet Want To Form A Group? (4/26/2011)