“In the wake of last week’s tragic mass shooting in Aurora, CO, some in the media are distorting public opinion and election results to predict that the events will not have an impact on the debate over gun violence prevention. In fact, polls indicate public support for a broad range of stronger gun restrictions, including the reinstatement of the assault weapons ban, which may have prevented the legal purchase of one of the alleged shooter’s guns…”.* The Young Turks host Cenk Uygur breaks it down. *Read more here from Matt Gertz of Media Matters: mediamatters.org Support The Young Turks by Subscribing bit.ly Like Us on Facebook: www.fb.com Follow Us on Twitter: twitter.com Buy TYT Merch: theyoungturks.spreadshirt.com Find out how to watch The Young Turks on Current by clicking here: www.current.com
Set in early colonial election in NZ
- How will February’s interest rate rise affect you?
- “Aussie, Aussie Aussie, Oink! Oink! Oink!”?
- Politics: How Well Is Christianity/religion Working In The USA? (11/29/2011)
- Politics: 86% Of Americans Consider The US System Of Government To Be Broken, Do You Agree? (7/23/2012)
- Politics: Why Is R&S Such A Deadly Serious Topic Yet We Do Not Speak Of The Dead As Spirits=why Say The Dead Are Demons? (7/18/2012)