Two years ago, Debra and her family lived in a nearly 2000 square foot home on an acre and a half of land. Then her husband lost his job and they began to work 4 jobs between them to pay the mortgage, until one day they remembered they had a choice. Before having their son, Debra and her husband Gary had spent 9 years living in very tiny homes in South America. Living small hadn’t felt like a sacrifice, but a way to stay focused on what is important. They decided they wanted to get back to that. They stopped working so hard, sold or gave away all of their extra stuff and began looking for the perfect tiny home. Debra had always liked the Mississippi shotgun style homes, and one day, while browsing craigslist, they noticed an ad for a local Arkansas company custom building tiny homes for a price that could mean an end to house payments. Six weeks and 000 later they had their own fully paid-off dwelling. Today, Debra, her husband and 13-year-old son live in a 320-square foot home that is not a sacrifice, but exactly what they need. Original story here: faircompanies.com Home designed and built by Scott Stewart: firstname.lastname@example.org Debra & Gary’s home business: www.etsy.com
We are buying a coffee business and are also looking at having a small to medium size coffee cart to put on the footpath during very busy periods.
Can anyone tell me if they have ever built a custom coffee cart? Where can I find some plans? Ideas? Photos?
We have google’d and yahoo’d coffee carts and contacted most australian companies and they all want $ 20,000+ for their carts. We cant afford that as we wont be using it that often.
- do you know the source of this quote: “religions of the present are like the horse and cart.. ” cont. >>?
- Business: I Am Looking At Purchasing A Gloria Jeans Coffee Franchise,I Know Location Is Important. Is It Worth It ? (1/4/2012)
- Dating: When You Go Out On A Coffee Date Are There Any Rules That You Should Fellow? (12/5/2011)
- can the fha appraiser get away with using comps that don’t even come close.?
- Health: Help With Affair And Kids? (10/1/2011)