Learn more: OFA.BO Mitt Romney ran for governor of Massachusetts promising more jobs, decreased debt, and smaller government. By the time Romney left office, state debt had increased, the size of government had grown, and Massachusetts had fallen behind almost every other state in job creation. Romney economics didn’t work then, and it won’t work now
I am unaware of any 2008 election promise kept by him,including ending these wars and bringing the troops back home as soon as he was elected as presedent.So tell me just one promise Obama actually kept,anybody,if you can?
- Politics: Polls For The 2008 Presidential Election? (3/20/2011)
- Why don’t people care about election manipulation?
- Health: Has President Obama Betrayed The Middle Class? (6/1/2012)
- Politics: Without The 2 Wars And The Economic Situation, Would Obama, Have Won The American Election ? (5/30/2012)
- Politics: Aussies Are You Ready For An Early Election? (4/16/2012)