The 2012 Golf GTIs are here! A series of important updates sets this distinctive model apart from it’s 2011 siblings. Adaptive bi-xenon headlamps with LED surrounds provide excellent illumination and luxury-class styling. Distinctive new 18″ alloy wheels (“Serron”) retain the athletic yet classy look and feel GTI drivers have come to expect. Included with this alloy wheel package are GTI-specific dash and door trim inlays, textile floor mats with red-loop stitching, and contrasting door sill trims. A Luxury Leather Package is available which adds Vienna Leather seating, power sunroof, and Kessy (keyless access with start and stop button). The venerable Technology Package soldiers on in 2012 backed by a 300-watt Dynaudio digital sound package, and an RNS-510 touch-screen Navigation system which includes a 30 GB hard drive so you can keep your digital music closeby. Stop in or contact Roman with any questions on this exciting new model! Ph: 905-877-5285 Em: RomanB@GeorgetownVW.com
I went into a new car dealership to look at getting a new car, I found a car I like but at that stage I needed to know if I could get finance before I committed to buying the car. I Applied through the dealership, and it came back approved! Am I now obliged to buy that car? or if Ive changed my mind can I just walk away?
- Finance: Car Ownership Transfer? (7/13/2011)
- Finance: Which Car Should I Get For My First Car? (6/15/2012)
- Finance: Am I Liable To Buy A Car When Finance Is Not Approved? (3/23/2011)
- Finance: Is It Worth Refinancing Your Home To Include Your Car Loan To Claim The Interest On The Car Loan? (4/1/2011)
- Finance: Can Dealership Make You Re-sign New Contract After They Committed Fraud And Can You Cancel Add Ons Then? (11/29/2011)