Lecture 3: Common code patterns: iterative programs Instructors: Prof. Eric Grimson, Prof. John Guttag View the complete course at: ocw.mit.edu License: Creative Commons BY-NC-SA More information at ocw.mit.edu More courses at ocw.mit.edu
1) 1000s of dravidians were killed and 8000 dravidian tamil saints who followed samanar religion ( jainism) were killed during bhakti movement , this is recorded historical fact purposely missing from Indian historian’s books why?
Is it because Brahmins wanted to rule the country and wanted to drive out dravidian religion?
Is it because Brahmins wanted total control over powerful and rich dravidian temples?
Is it because brahmins wanted to make Dravidians as Dalits , sudras, asuras? or they wanted to take control over dravidian literature of science, medicine and other knowledge?
Is it because brahmin missionaries and Aryans wanted bharat (india) to be fully under the rule of Vedic religion and sanskrit?
Brahmins made all the attempts to hijack Indus valley history by all means. Many evidences of Brahmi (mother of Tamil language) and dravid sramanic gods have been mysteriously undegrounded. Even the present indus vallye site Dhola vira is not accessible to researchers till brahmin dominated rulers clean up all the evicences of Jainism and dravid civilization. Where as most historians world wide believe vedic religion is offshoot of dravidian religion and it did not exist prior to 3500 years. Historic god of dravidians ( Adinath aka rishab aka arugar aka murugar) was mysteriously converted by brahmin upnishads or vedas as Siva in an attempt to show their roots in India.
Why brahmins( aryans who came from europe around 3000 years) ago wanted to ruin dravidian culture, the way many europeans took control of North america from aborginal red indians converted them and ruled them.
Please give only historical equation without quoting stories from brahmin mythological stories.
- Technology: WHAT DOES THIS QUESTION MEAN? (5/12/2012)
- Technology: ENGLISH ASSIGNMENT NEED HELP! Need Everyones Help!? (7/4/2012)
- Technology: Anyone Know Any Good Wallpaper/background And Screensaver Sites? (2/18/2012)
- Finance: Help With Choosing A Major Historical Personality For A Modern History Assessment? (6/27/2012)
- Technology: What Are The Limitations To This Machine? (2/26/2012)