From the Majority Report, live MF 12 noon EST and via daily podcast at Majority.FM As part of the Affordable Care Act, insurance companies must put a certain amount of what they receive in premiums to actual medical care. If they have not met that threshold, they must provide rebates and the first one’s are going out…
4 days ago i came to know that the girl whom i thought as my future wife is having an affair with another guy and when i heard this news something happened to my health, my energy dropped, it felt like a hot water is passing through my head and now i get pains in my head, i am also feeling depressed and lonely. should i go to a doctor? could this be brain injury?
- Have a kid’s health problem…?
- Health: I Need 2 Articles About A Sports Injury!!? (10/18/2011)
- Business: Help Wife Is Having Affair? After Some Reassurance And Strength? (3/25/2012)
- Dating: Does Anyone Have Any Tips For A Bloke Taking A Girl Out On A First Date? (4/25/2011)
- Health: Which Are The Best Health Insurance Companies In Australia For Dental Claims? (3/19/2011)