A man, contesting by-polls in two constituencies in Multan against Prime Minister Yousaf Raza Gilani’s son, has nothing in his pockets.
Click on ‘Show results’ to see how the poll is going.
Why doesn’t she just call an election & get it over with?
- What happens with an election in the event of a “hung parliament”?
- Politics: With Julia Gillard, Are We Seeing The High Water Mark Of Feminism In Australian Politics? (11/16/2011)
- (Aussie election) How can the polls count the youth vote when so many don’t have land-line phones?
- Politics: Can Someone Please Explain The US Voting System? (7/8/2011)
- Does the huge number of AWA’s rejected as unfair show just how bad many employers would be if given free reign