Have you wondered how those people who act as if they are better than others actually get jobs and positions of power and authority? Those people who want to work yet do not feel comfortable in the workplace yet try their hardest get the worst treated of all? I am the latter. I want to work. I try hard to work yet doubt my ability.
- Technology: Did Steve Jobs Say That LSD Was One Of The Two Most Important Things He Had Done In His Life? Changed My Life! (3/17/2012)
- Entertainment: Terrified Of Working, How Do I Gain Confidence? (12/13/2011)
- Business: When Does It Become Too Late To Change Career In Life? (11/4/2011)
- Feel really bored, lifeless, hopeful but don’t know where my life is going?
- Politics: Did You Think The Bitter Working-class Will Not Forgive Obama For Telling The Truth? (5/11/2012)