www.theMillionaireFastlane.com Have you ever met a 22 year old millionaire who got rich because he clipped coupons? Or maybe he had an awesome 401K? These people don’t exist because these financial strategies create millionaires old, not young.
My husband and I are currently separated. I had possession of a leased Chevy truck that I had financed and he had co-signed. I lost my job and could not afford the payments. I missed 2 payments and gave him the truck (he wanted it, he had no vehicle) He is now threatening to sue me for the 2 back payments. Can he do that?
- SUE landlord’s insurance company for mold?
- Finance: Is It Wise To Trade In A Vehicle For Cheaper Payments On A Financed Car? (5/25/2012)
- Finance: Leased Plants And Equipment Abandoned By Tenant? (8/4/2012)
- Dating: How Can I Get A Speeding Ticket, In The Mail, On A Vehicle I Have Not Owned Or Operated In 4yrs. And It Was- ? (11/16/2011)
- Finance: Next To Kin Having Car Loan Problems From Fathers Loan Company? (2/10/2012)