Please SUBSCRIBE to www.youtube.com – Rapid firing the latest game news, trailers, screens and art that true players don’t wanna miss out on. SSX: Deadly Descents (PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360) marks the return of SSX, one of the most critically-acclaimed videogame properties of all-time. “An entire genre was born from the original SSX a decade ago, and it’s time to reboot one of the most popular franchises of all-time in an unpredictable and unexpected way,” says Peter Moore, president of EA SPORTS. “Fans have been begging for this since the launch of this generation of consoles, and we have an experience that will be worth the wait. This franchise has always been about racing, tricks, characters and fun – SSX: Deadly Descents will deliver all of that, and more, on a global scale, with rich online experiences, and with the sense of adventure never before imagined on a snowboard.” www.easports.com Features: * A stunning reinvention of the classic action snowboarding franchise, SSX: Deadly Descents packs adrenaline into every run with compelling characters and heart-pumping adventures as riders battle the most treacherous and diverse mountain ranges on Earth * Redefining the SSX franchise, SSX: Deadly Descents will pit riders versus both mountain and man * The team will travel the world to face the worst that Mother Nature can throw at them. From the peaks of the Himalayas, where the air is so thin that riders have to descend through the death zone at breakneck speeds to …
I really like the starfox saga and it’s suppose to be one of nintendos greatest franchises I’m just wondering if there was going to be another.
- Business: How Do I Find The Funds To Bring A Master Franchise In From The USA.? (11/25/2011)
- Business: I Need Help On A Business Management Assignment? (2/14/2012)
- Business: I Am Interested In A Commercial Cleaning Franchise. Do You Know Any In Particular That Is Good To Be With? (11/28/2011)
- Business: Any Melbourne Companies Willing To Give Us Donations?? (12/21/2011)
- I seriously can’t decide what to do as a career, miserable?