www.itravel2000.com Have you ever been on the verge of booking a trip/vacation, but hesitated because you worried the price might drop soon? You never need to worry with itravel2000. If the price drops, we’ll give you a cheque for the difference.* (*we at itravel2000.com offer Price Drop Protection at the time of the posting of this video. However this offer may change without notice. To find out if Price Drop Protection is currently being offered, please call 1-866-WOW-DEAL for further details.)
I liked this girl from work a lot, I’m almost 20 and here is basically the jist of it.
Things I did wrong:
• Met her in November 2010, yet waited till February to ask for her number and asked her out late Feb/March.
• Talked to her too often probably, she would have thought I was obsessed with her. Not daily talks or anything but if I was at the shopping centre where we work and she was working I’d come and talk to her but even then that was only around 3 or 4 times from January to February.
• Didn’t play ‘the game’, made myself out to want her too much without making myself ‘wanted’.
• Didn’t try to make myself ‘hard to get’
• Asked her out over the phone instead of in person, this was because I didn’t want to ask her out at work which although I believe it’s a valid reason considering customers/staff could walk around and hear it, I should have manned up and done it face to face
• I think in my lone opportunity where I think I might have had a chance was Boxing Day 2010, we were both working and she asked me if I was going to a local nightclub on the night and I said ‘yes’ and she smiled and said ‘see you there’. I didn’t get in till about 12am because of the line and as I walking past in the outside beer garden she grabbed my arm, stopped me and kissed me on the cheek and we talked for 2-3 minutes. I couldn’t seal anything because she left the club not long after as she had an early flight the next morning because she went with a few girlfriends to another state for New Year’s 2011. I should have asked her out not long after she got back, maybe even ask for her number on that night in the short time I had.
• When I did ask her out to the movies and she said ‘yes’, I didn’t set a date or time because I asked if she was busy in the next week and she said she was so I said I’d get back to her. (ROOKIE MISTAKE!!!!!!, I can’t believe I was such a stupid idiot!)
• When I asked her out to coffee a few weeks later with a date and time, she said ‘she’d get back to me’ when I asked and again when I saw her the next day at work (I was there to check my schedule and I bumped into her)
No wonder she didn’t want to go out with me, this is my first time experiencing rejection and it was with a girl I pretty much fell in love with me, just my luck :-/ If only I could press the restart button on her, I reckon I’d have a better outcome the second time She’s really beautiful and a great girl so to find someone else hurts especially cos I might have had a shot with this one Oh and since about June I haven’t really talked to her on my accord
I’ve gotten fitter in the last few months since joining the gym, went from 16.5% bf to 12% already and although I was never ‘fat’ whilst I’ve known her, I look a lot more fitter and starting to tone and gain muscle. Do you reckon she would ever change her mind and go out with me or do I move on? I feel I’m a different person than what I was a year to 6 months ago.
- Travel: Should I Ask This Girl Out One More Time? Do You Think She Will Give Me A Chance Now? (2/10/2012)
- Travel: Should I Ask Out This Girl Out Once More But Do It Face To Face? Do You Think I Still Have A Chance With Her? (2/8/2012)
- Travel: I Still Like Her, Should I Ask Her Out Once More Or Give Up? (2/27/2012)
- Travel: Should I Ask Out This Girl For The Final Time Face To Face, Do I Have A Big Chance In Your Opinion? (6/7/2012)
- Travel: Should I Ask Out This Girl For The Final Time Face To Face, Do I Have A Big Chance In Your Opinion? (1/11/2012)