880 The Biz Radio interviews Nicole, Broker Manager at DentalPlans.com, on the state of the discount dental plan and dental insurance industry.
When working class people ca once again decently house and feed their children; when Veterans get the services they so badly need; when poor kids are offered educational opportunities and dental care and medical insurance….ratgher than lifelong poverty or a life of crime…
won’t we all be better off?
if there are fewer desperate people, then there will be fewer social problems.
Why do so few people see value in that?
But so many will happily pay $ 10 billion a month for a war we will never win and should never have begun in the first place?
I am a middle aged father of three. Two in college..one on his way there soon. I have bills and commitments and an income of close to $ 250,000 p/a…so unlike YOU I probabaly stand to pay CONSIDERABLY more!!
And I am happy to do so. It is an investment in the future of my country. And therefore in the future of my kids…as well as everyone elses.
Maybe my mother just taught me to share better than yours did?
- Does the right understand it is the working people who can’t afford healthcare, those with jobs who pay taxes?
- Health: How Much Does It Cost You To Deliver A Baby In Oz If You Dont Have Health Insurance (pay All By Yourself)? (5/9/2011)
- Does anyone believe that Obama’s Health care will not raise taxes?
- Health: Which Are The Best Health Insurance Companies In Australia For Dental Claims? (3/19/2011)
- Health: Do You Pay At Hospital If You Have Health Insurance? (10/21/2011)