This week Mark welcomes Matt Coffin, angel investor to such huge sites as Machinima, FamilyFinds, and Rubicon Project. The two dissect and break down the modern internet business plan. For more episodes and a full schedule, visit thisweekin.com
I am starting dance lessons from a specially designed studio in my home, I will not be employing anyone, will work 8 – 12 hours a week maximum, and do not need to apply for finance.
I have managed dance schools before and so know how they work and run, my only ‘goals’ for my business are to provide people in my community with a service that isn’t otherwise available, and to simply have a bit of fun myself. I am not concerned about making a lot of money, franchising or growing, it is more of a part time hobby that I assume I have to make a legit business because I’ll need insurance.
Considering these points, why would I need to write a business plan?
- Business: What Is The Best Cheapest Business Plan For A Small Business ? (3/13/2011)
- Business: I Have To Create A Plan For Researching A Business Plan. Any Help On How To Do The Plan ???? (3/18/2011)
- Business: How To Write Business Plan In A Report Format? (3/14/2011)
- Business: I Need To Write A Mission Statement And Business Plan For An Assignment? (4/21/2011)
- Business: How To Formulate A Business Plan (retail)? (5/10/2012)