I am travelling with two of my friends and staying in Bangkok from 20th to 24th Jan 08.
Any info on good hotels around US $ 50-60 located close to shopping and eating areas?
I read quite a lot about hotels in bangkok but this would be helpful if I get some reviews on good hotels.
Thanks in advance.
Also should I book a hotel before reaching bangkok or should I book a hotel when i get there?
- Travel: Hotels In Bangkok? (2/9/2012)
- Travel: While Staying In Hotels In France And Italy Do I Have To Leave My Passport With Reception? (12/29/2011)
- Travel: Food And Travel? (4/2/2011)
- Travel: What Is The Cheapest Way To Travel To Phuket From Bangkok? (6/18/2012)
- Travel: Cheapest Way To Travel From Bombay/Mumbai To Hanoi Or Bangkok? (4/2/2012)