I’m a high school senior, and I decided that I want to major in accounting when I go to college. But the problem is a lot of schools I’m looking at don’t offer accounting as a major. They have business instead. I want to be a CPA, can I do this by becoming a business major? Can someone please help me with this? Help is greatly appreciated.
I think I want to start in public accounting but then move on to some other corporate job. I’m very interested in human resources and think I’d be good at that but I also want to make good money.
for example my course says i must major in one of the following finance, accounting, marketing, decision science, international economics and a few more. if i decide to do a major, will i hav to sill study all the other areas?
you can answer based on your own knowledge of courses you have done, this question applies to all degrees
- Finance: What Career Opportunities Can I Have If I Study International Relations At University? (3/25/2011)
- Business: What Is The Best Language To Learn To Further International Business/law Career? (3/9/2011)
- Finance: Is A Top School A MUST For Investment Banking? (3/14/2011)
- Finance: Is It Easy Getting A Job In Melbourne? (3/28/2011)
- Finance: Do You Think Accounting Is A Good Career To Get Into? (3/21/2011)