www.elizabethwarren.com Elizabeth Warren speaks out against the Blunt Amendment, a dangerous measure that would allow insurance companies and employers to deny health care coverage to anyone for any reason — including, but not limited to, blocking access to contraception.
Man 29 years old from MALTA (EUROP),in exellent health would like to Donor my kidney.
I never used any drugs,i do not drink any alcohol.
I eat right and exersice every week.I am in 100% good health.
My blood typ is 0
Serious only please!
This is a serious offer and I would like only serious replies. I am willing to travel for tissue matching so long as travel, accommodation and expense fees are met by the buyer.
willing to donate if conditions are met., but we must act quickly so I don’t miss my work season. I can begin testing as quick as your insurance company and hospital will allow. Please contact me direct to start things going. You can contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org for I need a couple of questions answered and I suspect you have some too. Remember once again speed is of the essance for I won’t miss my work season.
Thanks & God bless you
- Health: I Need Help In Choosing A Health Insurance Provider. Can Someone Help Me Sift Through All The Possible Privat? (4/3/2011)
- Health: How Much Does It Cost You To Deliver A Baby In Oz If You Dont Have Health Insurance (pay All By Yourself)? (5/9/2011)
- Health: Which Are The Best Health Insurance Companies In Australia For Dental Claims? (3/19/2011)
- Travel: Preg? Kidney? Infection? Doc Says? ? (5/12/2012)
- Dating: Common Interests And Opposite Personalities, Good Or Forget It? Do I Contact First Or..? (6/10/2012)