Feb. 24, 2011 – The Financial Accounting Standards Board (FASB) and the International Accounting Standards Board (IASB) are proposing major changes in the way in which companies report their leasing transactions. In this CreditMatters TV segment, Standard & Poor’s Director Len Grimando weighs in on the proposed lease accounting changes, including changes to lessee and lessor accounting, and to lease disclosures.
I need to enroll into 3 units (subjects) this semester. 2 of the units are fixed and the other one is an open elective. I can’t find a list of elective subjects in the website but found 2 links – ‘majors’ and ‘minors’.
Q. 1 – What is the difference between the two? The lists look almost the same! (Please explain I really have no idea!)
Q. 2 – If I am taking a interior design degree, do I have to choose something relevant to design for the open elective? Can I choose e.g. Minor in Accounting or Major in Public Health instead?
- Business: Which Business Majors Should I Study? (4/3/2011)
- Business: Bachelor Of Arts With These Majors???? (11/10/2011)
- Finance: Is San Diego State University High Quality Or Is University Of California Better? (4/30/2011)
- Business: How Does University Really Work? (7/4/2012)
- Technology: What Subjects Should I Choose To Ensure That I Will Get Into Most Careers? (12/23/2011)