I have had 24/7 Derealization for almost 10 years to the day. I don’t have episodes, I just live in this constant state all the time–even when I’m totally relaxed and by myself or having fun, I always just feel like I’m going through the motions and can’t connect to anything. It’s like a perception veil I can’t get past. I remember the second it changed, and it was not drug induced, but actually my trigger was the History Channel show on the Celestine Prophecies. I never thought it would last this long; I had no idea what it was. If anyone knows of any dietary or herbal treatments outside of breathing, that would be great. I haven’t had a single escape from this since I was 16 and would really like to figure out what is going on. I just recently found a description for what it was, beforehand I was told it was an intuition block-ha. I’m willing to try more natural ways-anything on the wellness spectrum that could possibly help first I’d like to try. I don’t want Rx’s.
- Dating: I Need First Date Advice Please? (3/18/2011)
- so if pregnancy cures pcos……?
- Business: What Is Your Opinion Of My New Invention? (6/1/2012)
- Dating: Whats The Name Of That Dance Its Not The Cupid Shuffle? (3/27/2011)
- Technology: Hi Friends. A Doubt Regarding The Technology Used Here.? (4/2/2011)