Fiona takes her unflavored, fermented cod liver oil right off the spoon and says, “Yummy, yummy!”
My daughter is six months old she has been weaning since she was 4 and a half months old, health visitors told me i could do so. Would it be okay if i blended home made vegetable soup with potatoes and give her it. I will be added chicken stock! Would this be okay?
There will be no honey, milk or wheat in the home made soup just vegetables potatoes and chicken stock
- Health: Can You Give A Baby 3 Months Water? (6/14/2012)
- Health: My Baby Is Not Gaining Weight At All? (3/8/2012)
- Health: My Baby Is Alnost 5 Months Old Is This Normal? (6/9/2012)
- My 9mth old baby’s development is a bit slow… (pls read).?
- Business: I Want To Start A Home Based Business, However My Time Is Limited (baby) Any Ideas? (3/8/2011)