For Modern History we have to do a major personality study but I’m having trouble choosing which personality i want to do. We have to be able to talk about their personal life, what the were fighting for/against, the methods they used and their level of success, as well as discuss their historical legacy, the views of different historians and account for these views.
I have narrowed my list down to:
Ayatullah Ruhollah Khomeini
Hermann Wilhelm Goring
I want to choose someone who is both very interesting, but easy to research and write about. I am particularly concerned about the historical legacy component of the task, because it involves consulting various historians with different views.
If anyone could help me to make a justified decision, it would be very much appreciated!
- Health: If Recruiting Staff For A Safety-critical Project Should One Give Attention To The Possibility Of Personality? (11/22/2011)
- Business: I Was Born With A Very Strong Intellectual Quiet Unsociable Personality And I Think I Should Try? (4/2/2012)
- Modern history – Urbanisation or Industrialisation?
- Business: HSC Modern History Or Business Studies? (2/16/2012)
- Technology: Where Can I Find A Simple Timeline Of The History Of Modern Technology? (3/5/2011)